Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice. can you really tell the difference in the light output, and do you still have high/low beams?
Yeah, I can see a lot more with my low beams on then I did with the halogens.
and this is just the low beam kit that I got.

I live around the city and dont ever put my highs on anyways, so i figured id save some money not getting the high/low kit. :bigsmile:

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts
Looks sweeeeet!!!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
looks good dude i just hate hids in stock headlights because i hate the ppl that drive around with them and blind me

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
HID's FTW, you know the saying one "once you go black, you'll never go back", that applies to HID's too. . .can't really think of a saying to go with the HID's sooo. They look great!

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts
looks good dude i just hate hids in stock headlights because i hate the ppl that drive around with them and blind me
Not with Cobalts. They don't blind people.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I don't have the blinding problem either, but I don't look directly at the lights either though so...

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks sweeeeet!!!
Thanks man!

I havent had any problems with people flashing me yet...so it must not be terrible.

HID's FTW, you know the saying one "once you go black, you'll never go back", that applies to HID's too. . .can't really think of a saying to go with the HID's sooo. They look great!
This is so true! lol
i hate driving my fiances car because she has halogens.
loking good G.
thanks bro!

·
Registered
680 Posts
I can't wait to get some moolah!
Imma gonna order me some HIDs!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Looks good that's a nice blue and they look really bright.how did you get them to stay in your headlight housing with the locker ring? I can't get mine to lock in the housing.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I can't wait to get some moolah!
Imma gonna order me some HIDs!
You better hurry! buyhids.com is having a decent sale til then 1st of October!
http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/hid-central/22456-20-off-hid-kits-2-days-only.html

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Looks good that's a nice blue and they look really bright.how did you get them to stay in your headlight housing with the locker ring? I can't get mine to lock in the housing.
You have to pull the big blue piece through the "locker thing"
you just gotta make it work man, i had a few troubles while i was putting them together too.

and thanks man

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.