Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed my new alpine type S tweeters in my car. Woooooo they sound nice, the highs are so crisp, so clean, god i love it. They really are amazing. But they get so loud my ears start to kill if im listening to music loudly for like more then ten minutes, but its all worth it.

I put the tweeters in the door where the window meets the dash(dont really know how to explain it) but they look real good, nice and clean install. i had my buddy who owns a body shop help me.

Ill post pics later tonight

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
def need pics. Why not turn the treble down a notch or two? my blaupunkts have the tweeters in the center and its nice especially songs with piano and stuff. And with the woofer it's just nice and full sound.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i would turn down the treble b ut i spent so long tuneing my amps and making it so perfect. So now the sound quality is so good, but its just to loud.

·
Registered
97 Posts
pics?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
142 Posts
52 Posts
Look nice there. you must have power mirrors then. I have the standard mirrors and cant figure out where the best place would be to put tweeters. Does anyone have pics of where else they might go?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Look nice there. you must have power mirrors then. I have the standard mirrors and cant figure out where the best place would be to put tweeters. Does anyone have pics of where else they might go?
i was actually going to put them up higher, almost on the ceiling. like next to the sun visors, but this spot was quicker and eaiser so i put them there. i got another pair of tweetes that i want to put in the ceiling. what im going to do is make a dome light, since my car doesnt have one(because of sun roof) and put the two tweeters on each side of the light and install it in the ceiling.

or you cna put them in the doors. thats the easiest

·
Registered
43 Posts
IF you are looking for the best place to mount the twetters and not take up space is to put them in the pillar low as you can get them thats where i think mine are going when i get my componet system. They will get you the best sound quailty putting up near the dome lights in my opinion wont give you the best sound quailty

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.