Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey iam new here got a 07 ls with 26k miles red with 18inch metal fx rims i really want 2 lower my car. i wanna get the Eibach Sportline Springs is it okay i use the stock struts?,just going for looks and will my 18 inch rims rub iam running a 45 series tire..thanks for the help:bigsmile:

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Welcome!

You will be just fine with 18s, 45 series tire, and sportlines.
If you can, go with a 40 series tire, itlll look better. Plus, thats the "recommended" size for 18s.

Many people have sportlines and stock struts/shocks....if you have the money, upgrade, if not, itll be fine for a while.

(im on sportlines + 225/40/18 + stock struts/ shocks)

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
welcome to the greatest site for cobalts this side of the interwebs!

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
oh and welcome!!!

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

I'm on B&G springs. they are lower than sportlines

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
welcome! struts will eventually go so you can run the sportlines no problem for awhile but def look into getting some struts

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
@ blazerlow thanks! what would you recommend gonna order them next weekend
The B&G's will make your car sit lower in the back than the front. I corrected that myself. some people are scared of using them because of being too low. it's up to you.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i know i cant wait the ugly wheel well gap makes me puke every time i look at my car lol..what should i go with tho the B&G or the sportline springs???!?

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

ight thanks dude iam gonna go with the sportline springs i think

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.