Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I am new to the forums. I own a Blue 2010 Cobalt tc. current mods are: Down pipe, 3' exhaust, stage 1 and trifecta tune. Hope to learn more and more about cobalts and there potental. :bigsmile:

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Welcome! hopefully you will stick around! we are a fun group of people!

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Well most of us are lol....

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Very nice, any plans for upgraded turbo in the future?

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Oh yeah, welcome.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I not sure if i want to go bigger on turbo tbh. Not even sure how big the one that is in there is now haha. Learning! I getting my intercooler pipes, blow off and intake next. After that i am not sure where to go. Not sure if i should go with headers after that or just save and get my head and cam I want. Def going to go E85 when all said and done. i here Cobalts can gain from that

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Carefull with E85. If you dont have the correct gas lines they can get become corroded.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I know I got some upgrading to do before i can just jump right into E85 lol. I have checked out that website and there are great things on there TY!!! Anyone close to NM? I can't wait to get piping and blow off! right now I at a 23-25 pst tune, am i wasting boost on the stock turbo or is that ok?

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

hehe forgot to mention cause its new, I have a new FMIC!! hehe Stock one SUCKED!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know a little only cause I worked at a gas station for over a year and helped out the owner here and there

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Well you want to learn and I want to teach. Good combo grasshopper.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well i guess i will just load them tomorrow from my computer lol. At least I got my profile pic going though!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.