Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a new battery because of my stereo...but idk what kind i should get. i want a damn good battery. the guy that did my audio work told me to get one but i forgot the name of it. Shirka or some crap. plz help me out?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i have a tsunami cap

·
Registered
720 Posts
Optima aren't all they're cracked up to be anymore...I have heard a lot of good things about Interstate myself.

·
Registered
802 Posts
stinger SPV44 power... it's a BAD ASS battery... i used to have one and it' powered my car wen i had 2 kicker 1000.1 D block... and 2 kicker 200.2... 2 l7 solobarics and an ass ton of coaxials... and you ready for this... not headlight flicker

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
any others?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i would go with the optima yellow top. stinger.... havnt heard great things about them. Im not bashing them, just saying i heard nothing good bout them, therefore never used their products.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i think im going to go with shuriken

·
Registered
360 Posts
Optima aren't all they're cracked up to be anymore...I have heard a lot of good things about Interstate myself.
lol, Optima, Interstate, AC Delco, Napa Batteries and many more are all made by Johnson Controls.

ok so i didn't want to start a new thread..
Optima battery-I'm getting one My question is RED top or YELLOW top battery?
For an audio system you should use a YELLOW top.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I've heard some positive things about Yellow Top, going to be looking into them myself when the time and the system comes =P ... also Interstate have a great rep.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.