1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts
BMW is a gret car but was really dissapointed with the 1 series. When they first announced plans for the 1 series it was susposed to be a $20,000 4 Cyl econobox so that the younger crowd could get an entry level BMW. This car was ment for the tuner market, but yea that price tag never stuck.

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
BMWs are nice cars - the owners generally aren't nice, though...

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
right? i love how they come low from the factory and almost no wheel gap! those skinny fenders are sick too, it just creates the illusion that the car is so slammed.
i knowwwww. Makes me mad. I saw one today and my jaw dropped. it was some old man driving it, lucky bastard

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BMW is a gret car but was really dissapointed with the 1 series. When they first announced plans for the 1 series it was susposed to be a $20,000 4 Cyl econobox so that the younger crowd could get an entry level BMW. This car was ment for the tuner market, but yea that price tag never stuck.
I was pretty disappointed in how they looked, IMO the lights need to be slimmed down a bit! But I'm excited to see what the 1 series M coupe has to offer..

BMWs are nice cars - the owners generally aren't nice, though...
Well yes and no, I have run into a lot of really nice people that drive BMW's.. I think its just a big stereo-type. Hhahah you guys watch to much top gear Jeremy Clarkson is always saying bad things about the people that drive BMW's, Idk why he hates BMW's so much..

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
We have a lot of ******* BMW drivers around here...but most of them are rich wealthy young people... "I have a BMW - move because I'm royalty" that type of shit.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We have a lot of ******* BMW drivers around here...but most of them are rich wealthy young people... "I have a BMW - move because I'm royalty" that type of shit.
I hear you hahah But ugh I wish I could own one of the vehicles!! I want to try getting a 335i maybe after the balt but that wont be for a couple years so maybe by that time a 06 M3 will be fairly cheap and I'll get that!

Nice post!
Thanks man, glad you like it!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
bmw <50k miles = great
>50k Miles = stay clear

they're expensive to fix and often problematic (from the few friends I've known to own 50k+ ones).

don't quote me on that, and feel free to flame, I like the look and design of them, but I wouldn't buy one unless I intended on dumping it right before or after the warranty runs up.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bmw <50k miles = great
>50k Miles = stay clear

they're expensive to fix and often problematic (from the few friends I've known to own 50k+ ones).

don't quote me on that, and feel free to flame, I like the look and design of them, but I wouldn't buy one unless I intended on dumping it right before or after the warranty runs up.
Your right but it also depends on if previous owners have done proper maintenance on them, My friend has a 01 740iL with 110k and he does have some things that need to be replaced but its not that bad and it runs really good still! You just have to know what you are doing when you get into a BMW and you wont have as many problems as you would think.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.