Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
That's a sweet looking kit, I like it...!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didnt want anything to gaudy or anything and I couldnt do a lip kit due to someon backin into the front bumper on my car with a trailer hitch and leavin a huge hole. I think its the best one out that I could find for it. Thanks for the input guys. I'll have some pics of the kit as soon as I get it and paint and install.

·
Registered
97 Posts
that looks nice. and its not too expensive. you think its worth it?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
That is by far the best looking body kit they made for this car... it has been out for a while too

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still waiting for it to come in. I got the paint for it already in my garage just need the damn thing so I can paint it!!! I'm callin the company tomorrow and raisin hell. Its been two weeks and no tracking number yet!!!!! WTF!!!!

I love the way it looks though. I see lots of balts in my area but none with kits on them. Theres a bagged SS runnin around here that I dont like. The bags dont really lower it much. I was thinkin bout doin it but for the xdrop it gives you its not worth the $2600.00

·
Registered
594 Posts
thats the body kit I want to get since no one else has that one in Illinois:p

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
it looks good without a doubt.the front bumped reminds me of the scion tc bumper though.

·
Registered
750 Posts
This kit has been around for awhile now it was originally done by import trenz and was called the BC2. However I am curious to see how this kit turns out for you because that is a really cheap price for a full kit. What is it made out of?

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actually the buddyclub front bumper is slightly different. The ZEN kit has a few different angles and things to it. As for the side skirts and rear bumper, They are the same as the budyclub kit. The kit is made out of Fiber Reinforced Polymer. I held each piece up to my car and it seems to be the correct fit everywhere. It has that damn gellcoat all over it so I have to sand it down lightly and get it smothed out before I paitn it but its in great shape.

The main differance that I noticed on the front bumper is below the headlights kinda at the back of them is a ledge type thing on them. I like it. A couple of guys and myself in my car club are gonna work on it in the next couple of weeks gettin it fitted on the car then takin it off and puttin it in the paint booth and shootin it. I'll have some pics as it progresses.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.