Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Bumper

4K views 43 replies 18 participants last post by  XFE 
#1 ·
Alright boys and girls I just finished swapping out my LS front bumper for the SS front bumper. I have never done something like this before by myself so I am happy how it looks and don't worry the fogs lights are on there way. So let me know what you all think about it.

See less See more
#9 ·
I can't say it was that easy of a swap. I guess because it was pretty hot out today is what made it a little difficult. It really is not that difficult, but it would help to have 2 sets of hands though.

#8 ·
^ ????

Looks good man. Are you getting the side skirts and rear soon?
I already have my side skirts. I have to get one of them painted, but I won't put the side skirts on until I have the rear bumper. However, next weekend I am installing the fog lights and I will be ordering the grille for it as well.

#13 ·
Yeah that was my 3rd mod this week and I have been working all this week too. Painted my break calipers Monday, installed my intake on Tuesday and then my SS bumper today. Its been a busy week.

#20 ·
Good job. Love your eye lids

#24 ·
Yo 06BlackLS, where did you get the ss front bumper and the fogs you talked about? was it hard to install?

thank you.

JoZay, I got the bumper off ebay and the fog lights I got off ebay as well. The bumper was $185 and the fog lights were $94. My fog lights will be here on Friday and I am installing them Saturday. The bumper is not hard to install, but it is better if you have another person there with you. It will make for a much faster and easier install. I did it by myself and it took me a couple of hours because it was pretty hot, so my pace was a little slow.

#32 ·
I did get lucky because I saw it on Ebay and before I could buy it someone had already gotten it, but yet a week later I guess the person did not pay for it because it went back up for sale and I didn't miss the chance again.

#43 ·
Ok, here is another question for everyone. I have my sideskirts already. Should I wait until I get my SS rear bumper or should I go ahead put them on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.