Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well after having the balt for 5 years i felt it was time to move on and upgade. So a few weeks ago i got this beauty

A 2015 scion tc

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Nice cars just don't expect them too be all that fast unless you drop some serious coin with Dezod. Anyways congrats on getting something nicer.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
These cars are cool but I always liked the first gens more. They just made these ones way too boxy imo and cheaper than hell on the inside but can't argue since cobalts have cheap interiors too but they are cool cars. Congrats Man!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

I just want them to come out with the third gen already.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Good looking cars. I just see way too many of them. Which is one reason I absolutely loved my ss. The tc is pretty far above a cobalt though. Do you plan to mod?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah i have a few ideas i wanna lower it a bit and definitly get the short shifter for it. I have had it for 3 weeks now and have only seen 3 other ones compared to seeing at least 15ish cobalts a day

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have seen a lot of first gens. i feel like mine just looks alot more agressive too.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Yeah it does. They are good looking cars

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

There's a bright red one I see pretty often. looks good

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
We never got the first gen in Canada, Scion as a brand came up north in 2011. I test drove an '11 tC once as walked away disappointed. It was nice to look at and had some cool features (loved the thick steering wheel) but everything else just seemed so dead to the touch in typical Toyota fashion. I hope they livened things up a bit since then.

In either case, still a big leap up from a Cobalt. Congrats.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i moved my cobalt well my brothers now and the steering wheel felt so small and the seats felt so weird. The tc is nice with the 6 speed.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its pretty nice a 6.1 inch touch screen if you pay more you can get internet radio and nav on it

·
Registered
266 Posts
lol i dont see too many chicks driving cobalts, i see a lot of chicks driving those rice cooker hondas though.

speaking of, i saw this fine specimen in a parking lot in NY saturday, a girl was driving it and her boyfriend or husband was riding passenger. what kind of self respecting man would let his woman drive this junk around broken? what a tool bag!

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

this one needs a bath, this poor car is going to be a pile of rust soon if it doesnt get one lol

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol. I feel like i see more guys in tCs then i do in cobalts. I was the butt of jokes from everyone when we would be driving around and they would be like guess the driver and 90 percent of the time it was a teenage girl or old man unless there was work done on it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.