Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 139 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
200s awd ;)

I saw the lancer mentioned as I just browsed. Definitely look at the Hatck, they are sweet. I test drove a 12 GTS, had auto and paddles. It was a nice car, was fun to drive too and the paddle shifting actually felt good no super fast shifts but fun enough.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
200s awd ;)

I saw the lancer mentioned as I just browsed. Definitely look at the Hatck, they are sweet. I test drove a 12 GTS, had auto and paddles. It was a nice car, was fun to drive too and the paddle shifting actually felt good no super fast shifts but fun enough.
I'll check it out!! Haha not much of a dodge guy though

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Get the ss sedan. You say you want a nicer interior than the ss but then listed cars that have crappy interiors. Wrx all plastic, lancer all plastic mustang/camaro all plastic. Only one that has a nicer interior on this list is the st. I would recommend the speed3 but u don't like them even tho they hold their value better than the st. If you look at a lancer find the lancer raliart. Turbocharged and quick

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Lol, 2011 mustang GT and camaro ss don't have plastic interiors. Most things are wrapped in leather. I do agree with the wrx and lancer and whatnot. As for the mazda3, they may be quick but for some reason you have to be a Mazda guy to like them. Even I like a gti or a sti and I hate those companies.

Sent from the sexy electrician

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
He didn't say mustang gt. And if u get a v6 muscle car I'll just laugh at you. That's just a disgrace to the muscle cars

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

So pretty much his options are st gti speed3 if he wants a nice interior. Or a mustang gt 2011 or newer.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Get the ss sedan. You say you want a nicer interior than the ss but then listed cars that have crappy interiors. Wrx all plastic, lancer all plastic mustang/camaro all plastic. Only one that has a nicer interior on this list is the st. I would recommend the speed3 but u don't like them even tho they hold their value better than the st. If you look at a lancer find the lancer raliart. Turbocharged and quick
Evo has a nicer interior than the ss by far. Has soft touch doors and all that stuff

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Evo has a nicer interior than the ss by far. Has soft touch doors and all that stuff
I'm looking at 2012 evo btw

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Ehh I would bet to differ. A slightly nicer interior maybe but if you want to upgrade might as well actually upgrade. Why pay like 13 grand more for a slightly better interior.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Just go ss. My list would be ss, speed 3, gti, then st.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Plus a 2012 evo for 23k!? Good luck on that. Especially now that prices are already climbing on evos

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Ehh I would bet to differ. A slightly nicer interior maybe but if you want to upgrade might as well actually upgrade. Why pay like 13 grand more for a slightly better interior.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Just go ss. My list would be ss, speed 3, gti, then st.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Plus a 2012 evo for 23k!? Good luck on that. Especially now that prices are already climbing on evos
http://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/7671911

There's quote a few around that price

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Just have to search.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

http://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/7360535

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Those 2 I found after just a few minutes. They're also both close enough for me to drive to get

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

I do love the ss, but I feel like awd or rwd will bring so much more. The st sticks out due to the really nice interior, although with a ss I'd have so much extra cash

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Get what you want but I just feel like it's smarter to buy the ss cuz it's a lot cheaper plus with these other cars you want the warranty but the warranty will be done within like a year or two so it's next to pointless.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Like I said the warranty is good and bad. I'm not too concerned with the warranty. I just don't know how you can say a ms3 is better than an evo lol

---------- Post added at 05:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 AM ----------

The evo, st, and ss are my top 3 at the moment though

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Test drive those v8's!! C'mon, go right now

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
For the money the 3 has a much better interior than the evo. My friend has a lancer and literally jumped on it and wasn't impressed by the build quality at all.
Does your friend have an evo? the speed 3 isn't even much cheaper than the evo. They're asking like 17k for the ms3 here

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

Test drive those v8's!! C'mon, go right now

Lol I will, don't worry. Won't be buying for a month or two though

---------- Post added at 06:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

One thing I hate about the muscle cars is everyone around here has them lol

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I know you may be shocked hearing this from me but how much are the golf R models? Or are they a 2015+ thing?

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
3.2L v6 or something like that. Should be wicked fun having a car that size with 300hp

21 - 40 of 139 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.