·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New: Carbon Fiber Trunk!

ahhhh! gotcha fooled.

but really: got a good start today at school on Project Cobalt. :bigsmile:

the next 2 weeks will be going good.
so far i have the spoiler holes, antenna hole, and truck keyhole shaved. give it a cleaner look.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I wish we had that when I was in high school lol
So jealous...
Looking good btw!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
duh, i just realized i put hood, and not trunk hahaha

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

plus this is college not high schoooooool. but high school auto body is just like this in my area!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Ah well I don't even have this at my college lol
Darn the liberal arts...

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
Nice! I wanted to shave my antenna when we did my paint... but, then we forgot all about it until right before we started painting. lol

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
your car is way more sexy than the eclipse haha

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you wont even recognize my car when its done! special surprise. the interiors being completely redone, the body, everything.

and Kev, thats a talon lol, classical mix up

·
Registered
352 Posts
we have an autobody class at my college too! autobody class FTW

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Our city had both auto mechanics and auto body as an option for juniors and seniors. They were very good programs.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
my class is good, just the teachers play favorites like mad, so i can never get things done when i need to. but i like the program itself, and when i wanna do things to my cobalt on the offside, i got any tool i want. and i can do whatever to it so its perfect when i bring it out after winter

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
do you have a infloor dyno there also? we got one, but no autobody class FTL.. im still managing to get projects done here at school though too (not nearly as involved), but hey your car looks good

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nah, no dyno. we have a special drive on lift, and you can replace the certain place on the lift with the rollers for the dyno. but its not a common thing.

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
i dont trust gm cars or random electronics. lol.. i need the physical locks and door handles.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.