Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooooo, I was just looking around on the internet for different mods, odds, and ends I want to save up for once I get my new car and I somehow came across this forum. This may sound corny, but I was hoping there'd be some kind of club or organization for whatever car I decided on buying since I know one of my best friends is part of a new jersey mustang forum. It's nice to meet people with the same car and the knowledge to help me when I need to know something! :D

Anyway, my name's Vicky. I'm 19 and from Clifton, New Jersey. I'm getting my 2009 Cobalt 1LT in January. What I've decided on so far is the summit white exterior, the ebony sport cloth for the interior, 5 speed manual transmission, and a rear stock spoiler (just for the time being). As far as mods go, I definitely am doing black racing stripes with smoked out headlights and taillights. I want aftermarket halo headlights and some kind of cool looking taillights to match, hahaha. Once I have all my pretty mods done I'll be looking for some advice on how to make it faster. ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I don't actually have the car yet. I'm getting an 09 LT in January. :p

I do have pics of myself, just let me dig some up, lol.

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone! :D

Snake, yeah, Clifton, lol. I haven't been to edgewater but I know my best friend goes and I'll probably end up tagging along at some point, hahah.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
welcome! If your ever over on Long island lemme know, tons of cobalts meets over here all the time. I dont think im too far away from you. But yeah i would definatly black out your tails and paint the headlights black. That would be a good start, along with debadging the emblems and side moldings. (PM if you got any questions)

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.