·
Registered
236 Posts
im from wisconsin

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
thats badass. we need a cobalt car culb in wisconsin..even if its only a few of us..we all need to get together and do a meet and greet and enjoy our cars !

·
Registered
567 Posts
id be up for it Cheese Balts! haha

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
if u ever put cheese anything on ur car ill kick u lol. haha Well we need people who chat on the wi thread we got to post what city town or county they are so well know were everyone is at. cuz it would be kool to start a car club haha 4-5 of us cobalts rollin together on the highway or 2 the track would be a..starting point to make a statement on some of those import guys !

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
well i did pick my car up from greenbay and i was coming back on 41 i bought her in GB. so odds are u might have seen me on my way home !

welcome to the WI thread blazer ! were at in wi do u work...i know im in oshkosh dskc is in wausau ray is in mayville lex is somewhere in wi u work in wi...so we got a great start so far..i can def forsee a meet and greet in the future for us..how bad ass would it be to line all our cars up next to eachother and get a group picture !

really diggin those rims blazer !

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
thanksgiving break meet? lol just throwing it out there! (if there isnt snow then) or maybe the 14th, maybe 15th, of october; those would work for me.. idk bout you guys

otherwise other days i got school... booooo lol

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
well if everyone gets together on this and we talk and set up dates we can all see what works and pick a day were everyone can cruise. ill go whenever as long as we dont got snow.

haha i come on the site..and look at me work my magic..it went from 2 people posting on the WI thread to like 8 lol...thats what im talkin bout !

·
Registered
527 Posts
well if everyone gets together on this and we talk and set up dates we can all see what works and pick a day were everyone can cruise. Ill go whenever as long as we dont got snow.

Haha i come on the site..and look at me work my magic..it went from 2 people posting on the wi thread to like 8 lol...thats what im talkin bout !
atta boyee!!!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
i thought ud approve dan lol. ya we have to get it set up asap we dont have 2 many months left boys !

·
Registered
527 Posts
Yup yup. Ok how many we got here in Wisconsin? I'm in YCOM contest so let's get some votes for your boy reppin the uhhh errrr. Ok ok the cheeseheads or some shty lol

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
well if everyone gets together on this and we talk and set up dates we can all see what works and pick a day were everyone can cruise. ill go whenever as long as we dont got snow.

haha i come on the site..and look at me work my magic..it went from 2 people posting on the WI thread to like 8 lol...thats what im talkin bout!
Does this mean you're in charge of the organizing? :toung:

If you guys do get something together, weekends work best for me. :smile1:

21 - 40 of 1058 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.