Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 1058 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
not sure wats goin on either! pretty sure we are goin to want to meet in central wisconsin right? like appleton/oshkosh area? anyone object to that?

or any other location ideas?

·
Registered
527 Posts
It really doesn't matter to me. It's up to the rest of you guys

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

I can bring my pc and do some tuning for you guys too if you like

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
you guys got jokes now ! lol well its only fair the ss is the leader lol j/k i think dan should do it lol.

oh ya and as far as what ur repping why dont we call ourselfs something everyone feels i a good name lol. MCC midwest cobalt culb or car culb something like that

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
i can get stickers made if we wanna get a name lol.. im serious tho, i can make them for like $3 a piece if you guys want n have them done if we wanted to meet on the 17th!

Lets see..
MCC (midwest cobalt club)
CCW (cobalt club of wisconsin)
CWCC (central wisconsin cobalt club)
MCE (midwest cobalt enthusiasts)
WSCC (wisconsin state cobalt club)

thats all i got lol
i like MCC or WSCC personally.. leaning toward WSCC if anything

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
ya me to i like WSCC better... put me down man id for sure rock that sitcker dude like right now its a rough idea but i would really love to get the car culb going..even if we just met sometime in the year like 2-3 whatever works go to the track hang out or go cursing...would be hell of alot of fun have some brewski's whatever.

hey Dan since mine is stock would a trifetica tune really do anything ? if so bring ur tuner so i can check it out !

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
ya me to i like WSCC better... put me down man id for sure rock that sitcker dude like right now its a rough idea but i would really love to get the car culb going..even if we just met sometime in the year like 2-3 whatever works go to the track hang out or go cursing...would be hell of alot of fun have some brewski's whatever.

hey Dan since mine is stock would a trifetica tune really do anything ? if so bring ur tuner so i can check it out !
brewski's at 18 = fail :roll:

i wish i would have my retros done by this time so i could show them off! thats really the only thing "impressive" im working on now.

as far as sticker size? just like a side window size most likely?

·
Registered
527 Posts

Power gains would be minimal. You would gain more torque then anything. What future mods are you looking at doing?

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

brewski's at 18 = fail :roll:

i wish i would have my retros done by this time so i could show them off! thats really the only thing "impressive" im working on now.

as far as sticker size? just like a side window size most likely?
Yea that would work out. You should give us a few fonts to choose from also.

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

you guys got jokes now ! lol well its only fair the ss is the leader lol j/k i think dan should do it lol.

oh ya and as far as what ur repping why dont we call ourselfs something everyone feels i a good name lol. MCC midwest cobalt culb or car culb something like that
LOL wth? how did I get volenteered for this.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
i would give you fonts to choose from now but the comp with the program on it is at home so i cant really show you. we will see what happens i guess. we gotta get a date set first

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
brewski's at any age equals FTW. Well seeing as ud be the senior guy in the group and u know more so of what ur doing then me not sure about padlock i can only speak for myself it's only natural u lead lol.

well more Torque would not be a bad thing. in time im going to go from 275-300 whp.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
i was thinking elsewhere, such as like appleton/oshkosh area. or somewhere in the center of the state-ish lol.. but that great lakes drag is only like 2 hrs from me on any given day so i might go there ALSO.. idk yet

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
well im in oshkosh and its about 2 hours for me at great lakes but the 17th works for me ill go with that..all we got to do is wait on dan ! and ive got an ss so lag is not an option on my end lmao j/k

41 - 60 of 1058 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.