Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1001 - 1020 of 1058 Posts

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Guys I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go to that "big spring meet" You guys should think about going.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

and Kate lol

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Guys I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go to that "big spring meet" You guys should think about going.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

and Kate lol
Glad I'm invited, lol. I thought about coming but the tally is only up to 17... I dunno if I can justify taking a 15hr trip for only that many.

I would if I could. But I'm still livin wit my rents and they're controlling. And I have school.
Bummerz!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Am I still invited :)

·
Registered
567 Posts
haha thanks Brian! Hey i got some stuff i wanna get rid of yet, mainly the stock 15s with sensors in them yet. and the ZZP downpipe....

·
Registered
567 Posts
u do nething with the valve covers?

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

oh and a polished valve cover too....forgot about that!

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
not those specific ones no. But I'm still glad I have them cuz I got people interested in powder coating. Did you see my latest one I did? Pics are on facebook.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

which valve cover is it Ray? VVT? not VVT?

·
Registered
567 Posts
VVT....the one i had on for the meet, then i put a powdercoated blue one on remember?

1001 - 1020 of 1058 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.