Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1041 - 1058 of 1058 Posts

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
It's making progress. I just posted a bunch of pics in my show off thread on CU. Forgot to post them here lol.

It's freakin hot and steamy here today!!!

oh and I had my car in a small local car show yesterday. It was fun. I had the newest car there though lol. It was 98% street rods/ hot rods.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
haha! Yep I did strip it to bare bones! It was crazy lol.

I live in a small community area. But there are lots of them around so there is always stuff going on.

·
Registered
287 Posts
whats up guys. my names Andrew im in the West Bend area and has had a cobalt ls coupe since december. i have a show off thread if anybodys interested.

good to see so many balt owners here in wi!

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm in the most south western tip of Wisconsin. About 20 minutes away from both Iowa and Illinois (Grant County). Have been on here for a little while, just saw this thread pop up so figured I'd give a shout.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
thanks guys. and yea the door panel was a little more work than i bargained for, but it was worth it in the end. so what areas u all from?
Glad I didn't do it then. I'm worn-out from messing with my headlights as it is :laugh:

Southwest part of the state here.

I'm in the most south western tip of Wisconsin. About 20 minutes away from both Iowa and Illinois (Grant County). Have been on here for a little while, just saw this thread pop up so figured I'd give a shout.
Glad you found the thread :toung:

·
Registered
287 Posts
ur headlights looks outstanding. i dont have the guts to even try that lol. but since people have been saying this thread has been kinda dead, lets start posting in here some more!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey guys not really that new to the forum, but im from plymouth, im always working on the car, even if its just washing it....

Just a side note does anyone want to meet up and get a cruize in before the cars get parked for winter?? we could meet up anywhere from GB to Milwaukee

1041 - 1058 of 1058 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.