Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Cobalt Owner

3K views 30 replies 20 participants last post by  Burnt2Death 
#1 ·
I pick up my Cobalt tomorrow afternoon. 2008 Cobalt Lt 4dr sedan. 15k miles. Crisp and clean and loaded with every option from the factory. Nice clean slate to make a sleeper out of. I am located in Sanatoga, Pa right outside of Philly. Looking for others with the sedan... Hit me up. I will post pics and the like as soon as I get it tomorrow. Thanks to the holiday weekend notary isn't open. Anyway feel free to hit me up. Peace people.

#9 ·
Thank you everyone. I am counting down the hours... As soon as I get it home I am taking photos of it while its still a "virgin" and as I do things to it I will post photos as well as other info on the car.

Any suggestions as to performance and cosmetic upgrades? Any local cobalt clubs? Thanks in advance.

#14 ·
I am thinking about a supercharger, cat back exhaust, ignition, among other upgrades. i m looking to upgrade performance before any major cosmetic changes. Besides darker tint on the windows.

How easy is the 2.2 to work on and is there a lot of upgrades available? Ive been lookinaround and I found quite a few web sites that offer the parts I am looking for...

#17 ·
Welcome!

#19 ·
the options to modify are almost limitless, really depends on what you can think up, There's lots of companies that make parts for the 2.2 a few vendors here specifically, Google will find LOTS of results as soon as you puch in "Cobalt aftermarket"

Know what, here you go...
Let me google that for you

#21 ·
welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.