Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my cobalt yesterday :) A purple 2006 Cobalt LS. Dealer is going to install keyless entry for me too since they displayed that it had it and when it came it - it didn't so, there is an extra plus. I am coming from owning a crappy 2004 Suzuki Veronna with more problems then I could count (Constantly dying in traffic, door didn't open from inside, transmisson jerked - basically a lemon from a bad dealer), so this car was a nice surprise. Quite happy with the car overall. Only a slight problem with it, that it didn't seem to have when I test drove it earlier same day. Front driver wheel feels like it has a slight wobble and is making a noise. Could just be me though, they are going to check it out for me. Its been so long since I have driven anything other than that POS Suzuki that I don't know what another car is suppose to sound like or feel like. That beign said, this thing handles lightyears above that heavy old car :)

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Welcome! Hope to see you around more often!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcomes! :) Getting my keyless put in tomorrow and just ordered a K&N short ram air intake. Hopefully next year I will put an exhaust system on it. I'll be sure to post up some pics soon. Oddly enough, I don't think I have seen anyone else (in person) with the same color as me.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Thanks for the welcomes! :) Getting my keyless put in tomorrow and just ordered a K&N short ram air intake. Hopefully next year I will put an exhaust system on it. I'll be sure to post up some pics soon. Oddly enough, I don't think I have seen anyone else (in person) with the same color as me.
I saw 1 purple Balt once in person, I guess they are more rare than other colors.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
i saw a lime green one....are purple and lime green stock colors?

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
me neither...till i saw this

brighter than what this picture shows lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When I first got the car, I knew that it said purple but it was late in the evening when I went to look at it. It looked very close to a dark gray/gun metal. I though to myself "Could have sworn that it was purple".. Drove it home that day. Next morning in the bright sun :) Sure enough puprle. Can't say I have ever seen a lime green one. :3 But I'd rock it.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
When I first got the car, I knew that it said purple but it was late in the evening when I went to look at it. It looked very close to a dark gray/gun metal. I though to myself "Could have sworn that it was purple".. Drove it home that day. Next morning in the bright sun :) Sure enough puprle. Can't say I have ever seen a lime green one. :3 But I'd rock it.
Take a nice picture of it in the sunshine, im curious to see it.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Might have been "Green Jewel Frost". Modding those different color cars for appearance must be fun though.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Take a nice picture of it in the sunshine, im curious to see it.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Might have been "Green Jewel Frost". Modding those different color cars for appearance must be fun though.
Yeah, would be a very unique looking balt. Agita_san have a Purple 4dr fully bolted wiith stance coilover on here. The only one "unusual" color cobalt modded I've seen minus repainted car.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
his car is purple? i thought it was like gunmetal gray haha, yea his car looks great tho.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Check the paint code in the trunk under the mat to the left. WA111B probably.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

^ A picture of when it looks gray.

I couldn't get a good purple picture because I get off work late but, here is a photo from the dealer that kind of shows the purple.

And my paint code

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Ah yes that's the same color agita has, that's a awesome color!

Sent from my PG86100

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah. I was a little nervous when I saw purple on the description but - in person there is no doubt that the color looked good.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.