Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, I recently bought a red '05 Cobalt LS coupe with a sunroof, rear spoiler, power windows/locks etc. I just graduated from high school and I'm actually new to cars in general as this is my first car. I'm excited about learning everything I can and trying to do repairs/upgrades myself. I've been reading up on cars and everything about them and find it really interesting. Can't believe I didn't know anything about cars before. I feel like I should've learned about cars a long time ago!

I've read several threads on here already about a couple problems I have on the car (I bought it from a friend, already knew it had some problems though) and they're all very informational! Hopefully I'll be able to contribute here someday, too.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Welcome to the forums! The Problems and Service forum should be helpful to get your car in proper working order. Then, once you've got all the issues taken care of, the Engine Mods forum has a lot of helpful information about upgrades.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey everyone, I recently bought a red '05 Cobalt LS coupe with a sunroof, rear spoiler, power windows/locks etc.
Nathan,
You're a man after my own heart; I just bought the EXACT same car! :smile2:

If you want to do your own maintenance, I'd highly recommend getting a Chilton repair manual (#28405, to be precise); lots of EXCELLENT information!

-BobSkippy

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nathan,
You're a man after my own heart; I just bought the EXACT same car! :smile2:

If you want to do your own maintenance, I'd highly recommend getting a Chilton repair manual (#28405, to be precise); lots of EXCELLENT information!

-BobSkippy
Nice! :) Do you like it? I'm really liking mine despite some of the things I need to fix on it.

And thanks, I'll definitely look into getting one of those manuals.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Nathan! Hope you are enjoying your new cobalt! I had aftermarket headlights upgraded because the stock ones just weren't cutting it for me. That has been the only mod I had done to my car. If you are interested or have any questions, just let me know!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.