Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went on a road trip south of my city(calgary, in fact), and i purchased a new Digital camera, YAY!

So i return with pics.

Alex Smith's Photos - Cobalt!!!!!! | Facebook

P.S. Dont mind the stuffed Stewie doll in the window, lol

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
And yet some more of those hot pics, this time, with my friends Focus!

cobaltkrazy added 3 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

I honestly like your car...the spoiler isnt my thing as ya know...but otherwise it looks real good man
thanks, i wanted to get my digital camera going, got it for $45 CDN this last weekend, lol

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dreamer, they are 17". Bolt pattern for the 5 stud is 5x110, for future reference.

Will be getting night shots with the focus when my car wants to let my power steering work again, lol (yes, it died yet again, got a GM technical engineer looking into a recall on the cars now)

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Looks good man .... i always thought your spoiler stood taller and not that wide but it is the other way around now that i see it .....what did you do with your old one ?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks good man .... i always thought your spoiler stood taller and not that wide but it is the other way around now that i see it .....what did you do with your old one ?
which, the oem low rise, still have it

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Ohh ok ...cause i was hoping you would have the High Rise SS one that you removed so i could buy it off you but o well lol

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ohh ok ...cause i was hoping you would have the High Rise SS one that you removed so i could buy it off you but o well lol
if i had the high rise, i would be using it

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
mmm i got you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.