Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whatsup guyz!
Guess it's time to cancel my membership on honda-tech.com cuz my 220 000km civic is gone, and i just made the trade on an 09 LS coupe with the spoiler, exhaus tip racing pedals etc, last coupe in the show room. Can't wait to pick that baby up now that I've seen what some of you have done to your 'balts! i"ll post some pictures when i get my ride in a few days. Gotta switch out my double din and sub from the civic to the 'balt next weekend too, my first project :D Nice rides guyz and girlz and see you around!

P.S. any other canadian, breakdancing cobalt owners on the forum? :p

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome to the site

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
welcome. Im a fellow canadian. where are you from?

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey 09-cobalt-lt Ièm from Montreal (Qc). Good aftermarket car scene here! lol. And hailcesar75, do you work with raw carbon fiber too? I'm in engineerring and i've met some real pros while working on our school's formula car, but haven't had a chance to gain much esperience from them yet. Cobaltxfe09 think we have like the exact same ride but i got the spoiler. Love your tails howd you do them?

I pick her up this week, she's gorgeous. My GF will be jealous when she finds out lol. Surprise!

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Hey 09-cobalt-lt Ièm from Montreal (Qc). Good aftermarket car scene here! lol. And hailcesar75, do you work with raw carbon fiber too? I'm in engineerring and i've met some real pros while working on our school's formula car, but haven't had a chance to gain much esperience from them yet. Cobaltxfe09 think we have like the exact same ride but i got the spoiler. Love your tails howd you do them?

I pick her up this week, she's gorgeous. My GF will be jealous when she finds out lol. Surprise!
Well thank you sir and as for the tails I tinted them with VHT Nightshades. You can pick it up at you local auto parts stores. Its a spray tint. If you decide to do this please be patient with it(as with any painting) and do LIGHT COATS. And then some clear and ur good to go.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.