Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2010 EFX majestic blue Cobalt. Thought I would check out this forum. It will be my winter ride as I was driving a 1984 Corvette in the winter, and a 1981 Corvette and a Harley in the summer. Hope to get some good ideas on how to modify my new ride.:)

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
WOOOOOOOO!!! new meat!!!

welcome to the forum buddy..

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome to the best site .

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Welcome to YC.com & thanks for joining. Any questions you may have don't be afraid to ask. Try looking around the site alittle bit. We have alot of good info here.

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Congrats, and welcome to the forum. I think we might be needing some pics of your balt... and definitely of the Vettes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome...

Welcome to the forum! I also just bought a new Cobalt. But mine is a 2009. It is an Imperial Blue LS. Living in Minnesota (especially this winter) it is a constant challenge keeping it clean, but so far I have managed just fine. I have a question. I have heard rumors that the "red" coolant that is supposedly good for 150,000 miles may be corrosive to the rings. Is this rumor or may there be something to this?

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Welcome to YC!

Welcome to the forum! I also just bought a new Cobalt. But mine is a 2009. It is an Imperial Blue LS. Living in Minnesota (especially this winter) it is a constant challenge keeping it clean, but so far I have managed just fine. I have a question. I have heard rumors that the "red" coolant that is supposedly good for 150,000 miles may be corrosive to the rings. Is this rumor or may there be something to this?
Ive never heard of that b4,

but bump for a answer!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks...

Thanks for all the replies so far! I am also impressed with the free trials of OnStar, XM Satellite radio, and the car phone that came with the new Cobalt. Anybody here opt to continue any of these services past the trial, and if not, did you have any issues getting them canceled?

·
Registered
821 Posts
HI!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.