Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chevrolet made a display @ the 2009 Autoshow in Paris recently and showed the Camaro obviously but also Displayed the New CRUZE that is going to replace the Cobalt... just to let you all know.. i know there was talk about it on here but I guess it is official now.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
trust me, they are changing the name only because they changed the platform of the vehicle........it's not actually the same car

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Chevrolet made a display @ the 2009 Autoshow in Paris recently and showed the Camaro obviously but also Displayed the New CRUZE that is going to replace the Cobalt... just to let you all know.. i know there was talk about it on here but I guess it is official now.
Chester where did you see that the Cruze was replacing the Cobalt? The last "official" GM discussion I read was that the Cruze was another model but it wasn't replacing the Cobalt.

·
Registered
60 Posts
The Cruze was going to replace the Cobalt, BUT in the news today the Cruze is being deferred and the Cobalt will stay indefinitely.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Car companies change the platform everytime they upgrade. The Civic, the new 3, the Jetta, etc.
GM is the only company that changes names like it does.
Cavalier, Cobalt, Cruze-its idiotic.
**NOTE**

Dodge had the smart idea when they went to change the Neon into the SX2.0, which ended back up as the Neon, lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.