Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

My name is Sean. I just picked up an 09 White Cobalt LT coupe. I came from a 2001 Saab 95 SE so while I wouldn't call the Cobalt a step down it is not exactly a lateral move either.

I needed a car that would get good gas mileage. Would be practical and that I liked the looks of. I wanted a Civic or an SX4 but I couldn't find either in my price range. Didn't really want to even consider a Cobalt because I have never been a fan of Chevy or GM in general. However when my wife (finally ) convinced me to go drive one I was pleasently suprised with how good the car actually was. However it wasn't until a few days after I bought the car that I was really happy with my purchase. As I sailed down the highway at 65 mpg with the AC on and checked the instant MPGs and saw 43 MPG was I really happy.

I plan to get some Alloy wheels (I hate Steel wheels except for winter wheels) front and rear sway bars. shocks and struts to drop the car a bit and do the regular I/H/E as well as a mild tint and a debadge. (at least for a starter list)

Thanks for reading.
-Sean

Cliffs: Wasn't looking at Cobalt
Bought Cobalt
Now Happy with Cobalt
Will mod Cobalt.

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Welcome to YC! Glad to have you aboard! DOn't forget to post some photos of your new ride! We love lots of pics here!

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome to yc

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.