Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded for a 2011 Cruze this weekend. I opted for the loaded LTZ. It is a far superior car to the cobalt. In fact, I drove severl other mid size sedans that had big rebates that put the price in the same range, and still preferred the Cruze. The 1.4 turbo is no rocket, but it isn't bad either. 250 miles on her and already getting 35-37 mpg on the highway. The torque makes a big difference, even though the Cobalt had more hp. I'm very impressed with Chevy's effort on this car.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
well congrats on the new car. luxury wise it's definately a better car, but I'll stick with my cobalt

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Oddly enough, one passed me earlier when I was on my way back from work. I had to do a double take.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll get pics asap. It is gray with the twin color black/rust color interior. I didn't take time to drive the 1.8 version to compare, but I'd be interested to see. It felt as powerful and even more responsive than the Malibu with the 2.4 during the test drives. My other cars are a Hemi and a 5.0 2011 Mustang, so I was expecting to be disappointed in the Cruze's performance, but I'm not. There definately is some turbo lag though when trying to pass at highway speeds. Other than that, I'm very happy with it.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Cool. Take lots of pics of the interior as well! Wanna see everything! And congrats. Still like my cobalt though!!

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Oh yeah, we gonna need some interior pics. That much is certain. That's the stongest point on the Cruze. Outside it just looks almost like an import.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.