Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
i think the CTS - V was a well designed car. I just read motortrend yesterday and it got car of the year .

M

·
0 Posts
omg...

so...why doesnt the New Vett's interior look like this....??? lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
Gig gig giiggggiityyyyyyyyy I want one

·
Registered
35 Posts
:D Very Nice!

I like how they will be offering an auto trans as well this time. I think that was the reason that we had a hard time selling our last 2 06's on our lot a couple of years back. I'm actally more excited about this then the ZR1 Vette because I'll actually get a chance to drive one of these!:) I'm curious as to how much more then they'll be then the previous V's @ $53,000?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Dude, only thing missing is surface to air missle launcher...

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
you can get it in manual or automatic and AWD too if you would like but it has to be an auto if you choose the AWD system

·
Registered
230 Posts
The V-model didn't win the car of the year, it was the high output V6 in the regular CTS model. I wouldn't turn either one down though...both are beautiful and well made/engineered.

M

·
0 Posts
hmmm...still 3.5yrs left on this car..guess i got some time to look aroung and wait...lol

M

·
0 Posts
yeah, 4 yr lease, and i'll probably buy it at the end just so i can stop "loosing" a large chunk of my income lol
hopefully i'll be able to afford to move out before/by/after that lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
:D Very Nice!

I like how they will be offering an auto trans as well this time. I think that was the reason that we had a hard time selling our last 2 06's on our lot a couple of years back. I'm actally more excited about this then the ZR1 Vette because I'll actually get a chance to drive one of these!:) I'm curious as to how much more then they'll be then the previous V's @ $53,000?
Auto trans????!!??? Ish!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.