Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
My only piece to add is more pics! :) sorry about the cobalt but for sure an evo would be one of my top picks for next car!

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

also the front end looks drop dead sexy haha

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My only piece to add is more pics! :) sorry about the cobalt but for sure an evo would be one of my top picks for next car!

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

also the front end looks drop dead sexy haha
Yea I feel the Balt lost :/ but Evo makes up a lot for it hahahah

Yeah it's already dropped a bit and its sitting on 18" XXR premium wheels

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
I got advice! Give it to me! Lol sick ride

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Really? Really?

C'mon, just two pics!?! :)

Teasing you bro!!! Lol I will get some good shoots tomorrow with me DRL Camera this are insta-sh*t photos hahaha

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Nice! is it a different setup or is it the stock eibach springs under it?
I'm Still on the process of find that out lol I will go to some friends over the weekend to see what MODs have on it...

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Yeah, i officially am jealous!
You should hahahaha

I really think that when you buy an Evo x MR it comes with some egocentric twist to your personality hahahaha

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Well, I'm a Mitsubishi guy myself. Best vehicle I ever owned and it's still running smoothly after 392084Kms. EVO is a nice choice, treat it right and it will do the same for you. Watch out for rich drunk ladies..

·
Registered
583 Posts
wise choice! My friend! Sick ride! I've always wanted one and seen one in my mall for sale!
Go for it man you won't regret it lol hahaha

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

I got advice! Give it to me! Lol sick ride
Hahaha you want it with full tank as well? Hahahaha thanks man

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Well, I'm a Mitsubishi guy myself. Best vehicle I ever owned and it's still running smoothly after 392084Kms. EVO is a nice choice, treat it right and it will do the same for you. Watch out for rich drunk ladies..
I believe on that theory. Maintain the car good and the car will take care of you!!! And yes >.< some people just Shouldn't drive -___-

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice new car lol still wouldnt wanna trade xp il keep mine lol hows ur gas mileage? Isnt it a 6 cylinder?
Your entire post is a joke right? Hahahaha

Is V4 :)

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

what was the overall price for that puppy?
31k for everything including extended warranty and license taxes etc etc

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Congrats on the new car. I promise you that you won't regret that car. If you have ANY questions on that car, feel free to ask me as I can point you in the right direction or give you the information you want. It will be nice to see another evo on the forums tho! (I know this is a cobalt forum but were both ex-cobalt owners).

My one and ONLY tidbit of advice for you right now. Get it tuned if it's not, and stay the HELL away from Evolutionm. Evolutionm is nothing but dickheads and assholes. Go there for information, but don't really try to talk to anyone about anything, I made that mistake once already, won't do it again.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Congrats on the new car. I promise you that you won't regret that car. If you have ANY questions on that car, feel free to ask me as I can point you in the right direction or give you the information you want. It will be nice to see another evo on the forums tho! (I know this is a cobalt forum but were both ex-cobalt owners).

My one and ONLY tidbit of advice for you right now. Get it tuned if it's not, and stay the HELL away from Evolutionm. Evolutionm is nothing but dickheads and assholes. Go there for information, but don't really try to talk to anyone about anything, I made that mistake once already, won't do it again.
Hahahah good you mentioned about that forum cus I was ganna start "making friends" lol and I THINK is already tunned and I have a Injen intake on it already jojojojo idk how a BOV would sound like being a MR (AT) any idea I that? ...

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
It would sound just like the MT's but only when you let off the gas lol.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
All the Evo X MR's are the tip-tronic transmissions. (paddle shifters). The GSR's were the 5 spds.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.