Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have the extrune honed GMPP exhaust manifold, and single gauge SS pillar for sale. I also am going to be selling my GMPP SRI as soon as I receive my Injen CAI, and have my halo projectors for sale. I will post pics as soon as possible. You can go on my show off thread to see most of the parts for sale. Selling prices are on a best offer basis. I am looking for some black headlights, and tail lights if interested in a trade. I'm also looking for some sportline springs. Pm me if interested.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP...... I think I have the halos sold we'll see what happens. Lucky buyer got em for 50 plus shipping. Everything else needs to go so pm me for an offer

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
There are useful gauges you can put in the ss/sc ss/tc pillars, whether that be voltage (because you have a bigger system), Oil Pressure (because you have a built or cammed motor), Aeroforce Interceptor (because you want to monitor multiple things)... everyone has their own opinion on putting pillar pods in cars, everyone has their own use...

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
hmm then u dont wanna know how much I got mine for...lol...Im putting a voltmeter in mine since I have 2 sets of HID's with neons and a system

·
Registered
114 Posts
is the gmpp sri up for sale yet? also do you know if it works on the 09 LAP 2.2?

·
Registered
319 Posts
How much for the tails? i need a set badly.lol.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
don't you drive an LS? don't put a SS pillar into an LS, you'll look retarded when the only useful gauges you can put in it is battery voltage. Boost gauges pillars are for boosted cars.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:I must be retarded:amazed:...I put an oil pressure gauge in the pillar of my 07 SS/NA:blink:. New owner likes it so he must be retarded too...:laugh::eek:h::blink1:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.