Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Ashley, and I drive a 2008 Cobalt Sport Coupe.
I just so happened to stumble upon this site, and I believe that it's going to be very helpful to me in troubleshooting problems and finding the perfect modifications and so on.
It will be nice to see all of your Cobalts and looking at what kind of things i can do to mine. Here in Missouri, I live next to a military base. There are a few Cobalts here and there but there isn't a whole lot. I am smack dab in the middle of the state almost, there isn't really any bigger cities for at least an hour in any direction.
But anyways, I am excited to have found this site and I have high hopes for my Cobalt.
:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha thanks dropped!
i'm not a huge forum user so i don't know all the fancy tricks to post pics and stuff.
my cobalt is all stock... but it looks pretty good for it!
i'm hoping to find some good 18" or 19" wheels, and an exhaust system and a few other easy mods to start with... if any of you have or come across anything, let me know!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i am originally from waynesville, or not really, but i lived there longest. right now i am living in iberia and working in st. robert.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Welcome to the site...little known fact, u and I have the same name, but I'm a dude :sad:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Heya! :) I'm new too, And what do you know? I have a red cobalt sport coupe tooooo! 'Cept mine's victory red! I like the black rims. Have you thought about a high profile ss spoiler? I put one on mine, red and carbon fiber, it looks great! I think I have my show-off thread on my sig, take a look...I don't know if it works. Haha. Anyway, welcome!!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Welcome and gorgeous ride!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks all!
and yes i have actually thought about putting the high rise on it, just a matter of money!
there are a LOT of things that i want to do with this thing, but i gotta get outta my fast food rut lol.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.