Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I've used this forum to answer some questions I had about my Cobalt and thought since I'm starting to do some work to the outside instead of the inside that now would be a good time to join.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Welcome, the more the happier!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome to the forums, I'm in Chattanooga myself. Always happy to meet more enthusiasts. Post up some pics of your balt, I've probably seen you around

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, and actually I'm just near Chattanooga I live in Whitwell, I just said Chattanooga because no one will know where Whitwell is, I am in Chattanooga a lot though. It's possible you may have seen or heard me. But yeah I love my Cobalt and joined to talk to others that liked them too. And I'll post pics as soon as I figure out how to add them to my posts.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Not much room for a 2four....:cheers:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'd make anything work, can't go too long without having a little bass in the car. Started with 2 10's and a small amp for $120 now I have 2 12s and I've put about $700 into it

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here's a video that I took before my current box and amp. It's a little louder now but still sounded good in the video too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.