Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guess i figured i would drop in and say hi and get some advice on making this 2007 Cobalt looking better and make her more fun to drive= more POWER!

Bit of a run down on my cars i guess.

2007 Cobalt- M5,2.2,coupe,dark blue, gay rims. I'm wanting to drop it, SS spoiler, possibly SS rims, and make her move out a little more.

1996 Firebird Formula- 350 LT1,M6,geared, full bolt ons, head work, custom cam,dropped etc. I bought this car 4 months ago as a rolling chassis and right now it is getting geard and tunes, hope to have her back this week, should be close to 400 on motor.

1994 Camaro Z28-Forged low compression 383, M.P. T-76 Q-trim,M6 swap, front mount intercooler, 2.02/1.60 Patriot Freedom heads, Custom boost cam, E-85, custom headers etc. Shooting for 650whp on 15PSI

·
Registered
505 Posts
Welcome. Sounds like youve got some nice cars

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, just want to make this car a little faster and fun to drive, figure drop it and put some boost to it.

I haven't really looked to much but will the supercharger off a SS work on the 2.2???

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would love to post pics but it says i am not able to post attachments, hell i can't even look at the for sale section... So much for buying shit for the Cobalt..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Your username explains you well ;)
Lol not sure if i should say thanks or go F your self but either way i find it funny! I guess im just used to LS1tech, GMvsWorld, CamaroZ28, LTxtech and all those that let you do pretty much what ever you want.

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
You need to up your post count before you can view the for sale sections. As for posting 'attatchments' I'm not sure what you mean. Can't you just take the link from photobucket and paste it? What else are you trying to post?

·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts
http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/sale-trade-wanted/148-market-place-rules-regulations.html

I understand what you are saying about the for sale forum but in this forums hayday there were hundreds of people on here at a time, there were allot of 1 post for sale threads. Meaning someone would join, post in for sale and what usually ended up happening was one of the members got screwed or the original poster never logged in again and the item was never sold which meant wasted time for active members who replied or asked questions about the item and wasted time on our part having to edit or delete threads all the time. So we decided to make a minimum post count of 35 posts meaning someone had to participate to either sell or purchase parts of products. 35 posts is really not that much.

Also you asked about supercharging the cobalt, it is a very common upgrade. Here is a parts list.

http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/engine-mods/13885-parts-list-supercharge-2-2-2-4-a.html

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well after buying the Cobalt new in 2007 the girl has come to hate it with a passion so it looks like we will be getting rid of it in favor of a G8 GT..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well it looks like this visit is cut short and i doubt i'll be on here any more.. We replaced the 2007 Cobalt in for a 2008 G8 on saturday.. Maybe if it was a SS Cobalt we might had held on to it but in the last couple months the MPG has went to shit and we couldn't figure out why, random front end noises and just falling apart with 80k on it was enough to ditch it.. So have you guys and maybe later i can get my hands on a nice SS and come play.

Confuzzled

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.