Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up slobalt freaks!? I have an '09 superslow (don't mind the slow jokes, everyone seems to think it's slow until they see taillights in the distance) had it for about 2 years. K&N Drop in filter, Injen charge piping, and superchip tune. best time without launching it (more like a street roll) was [email protected] starting to have issues with it, but hopefully will be resolved soon.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Welcome to the YC!
:)

·
Registered
911 Posts
welcome to the site \m/ superchips makes a tune for the Cobalt?!? what the hell am I doing with the Jet one?!? Does ur eleminate the governor?

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i put pics in my "garage" lol but here ya go

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Thanks for all the welcomes

Welcome man. Where about in Jersey? And show some pics!!
Hamilton

welcome to the site \m/ superchips makes a tune for the Cobalt?!? what the hell am I doing with the Jet one?!? Does ur eleminate the governor?
Governor is up to you. It has a "canned" tune obviously, but you can keep the stock limiter or raised which is 250mph lol, like it'll go that fast. you can keep the boost stock but raise the rev limiter and speed limiter... or just tune all of it. when tuned with the "raised" rev limiter it actually changes the "Launch Control" to 4000rpms instead of the stock 5000rpms.. but redline when moving is higher

·
Registered
441 Posts
i heard it smells there year round ? lol j/k welcome...yes pictures is a must

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i heard it smells there year round ? lol j/k welcome...yes pictures is a must
i know, i thought putting them in the "garage" counted lol. whatever they are up now so i'm good. my area doesn't. North Jersey..holy crap I went up there a month ago and it stinks... must be all the run off from NYC sleize/crap lol. Jersey City probably just had so many fires, the stink probably caught on fire

·
Registered
6 Posts
i'm also brand new to the forum, and new to cobalt ownership, as i just bought a '09 LT 2LT last month. i'll have pics and such shortly, and a few mods in the next month too. this was a highly recommended site, so i'm glad to be a part of it.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

forgot to mention, i'm from dirty jersey, the north end too

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.