Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone

Was referred by a local Cobalt owner, so I decided to stop in and check out the site!

I have a '07 Cobalt LT.

I've owned it since last July (bought it used), and so far, I've Nightshaded the taillights and side markers, and installed 8000K HIDs. I also put in a B&M Shift Plus. I just put on a custom shorty antenna (as in like 3") as well.

Oh, and a M62 Supercharger with a 2.9" Pulley, #42 injectors, Cobra Heat Exchanger, and a modified stock SS/SC intake (for now). :blink1:

Oh, here's a couple pictures of my IROC before it got hit by a drunk driver:

The name's Kyle, by the way.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome, this is a great site. By the way, nice looking car.

·
Registered
978 Posts
hey kyle i see that u joined welcome u will like it here i see that u have a z or is it a iroc? its pretty nice . well again thanks for joining (was i that member who referred u ) enjoy you're stay .

·
Registered
978 Posts
that would be cool i cant drive for awhile Dr orders when would u want to do this ! i will drive if i have too but that sound good let me know i work 6 till 215 i get no break till then will that work for u . but i would like to do this i am putting my car away in about month so dont drive it in the winter . just let me know alright, but the weekend would be better for me . and not the week of oct 19 im going to norwalk to watch the races (we have a drag car a cavy we race there (not me )

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.