Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well. just thought i'd make an account here. haven't been on any forums before just kinda do my own thing when it comes to cars. do you guys have any kind of dyno thread or something? just want to check and see where i stand to other cobalts.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

sorry forgot to mention i have an '05 ss. black, no sunroof, turbo upper and lower grills, and retrofit projector lights in the stock housings. lowered on coilovers.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
No official DYNO thread. Perfect time to start one by posting your Dyno sheet with engine mods. Start it in Engine MOD. I think it's a good idea!!! Might even prove a few of my thoeries.

·
Registered
7 Posts
if someone makes one, ill post mine in there too

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

No official DYNO thread. Perfect time to start one by posting your Dyno sheet with engine mods. Start it in Engine MOD. I think it's a good idea!!! Might even prove a few of my thoeries.
This site is how old... and no one on here has used a dyno before?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the site. I would ask you what you have done but I bet a lot of pele on here won't believe you :)
lol yeah idk what everyones deal was with your thread. national pick on the new guy day.

imagine if you told them you made like 600hp haha

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
He's not new, check his join date. I fell in his trap. Have you started that DYNO thread yet?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He's not new, check his join date. I fell in his trap. Have you started that DYNO thread yet?
he's still new. he joined and then was inactive for years. when you sign up for a forum and then don't ever go back to it for 3 years. lol thats still new

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.