Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girls. My name is Andrew and I'm obviously new to this forum!! I've been part of forums before so I know everything I need to know, especially the fantastic feature called "the search button"! lol! I just bought a black 2009 Cobalt LT coupe, and I love it already. I don't know yet if I'm going to do anything to it or not, but hopefully I get some idea's from some of you guys. Thanks for having me and I hope to learn lots.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
YAY more Canadians!!! and yes Canada is killing Russia. We rock! hopefully we'll take home the gold medal for a second time in a row :D we'll see. Finals will def be Canada and US.
Anyways I think us Canadians in Montreal and Ontario are planning a Kingston meet sometime this summer maybe? check around the forum, there will be news and stuff if you are interested. And look around, tons of information and really tasteful mod ideas from all over!

·
Registered
464 Posts
I'm from Ontario :) Welcome.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Uh oh, not you. lol Does this mean Sully is on here aswell? Any other OCC'ers?

What part of Ontario are you from?
No sully's not on here

lol i rarely go on occ. everytime i do some dumb ***** or two delete my posts and locks the threads i post in LOL

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry to hear it, so will we be lucky ths spring and get to see the Rocket in may? Im sure this new Ontario guy would like to see it. I do, your my idol!

·
Registered
464 Posts
For the occ show? Doubtful. I usually bring my car to the ajax meet on thursday though. And we intend to go to the opc shows in august and i cant remember the date to the earlier one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.