Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey I just bought a 2007 chevy cobalt LT sedan, that is sandstone metallic< is there anything wrong with this colour? i dont see a problem with even tho in the color forum only 6 ppl have that color :eek:h:..... oh ps i just did some stuff to my cobalt, i want to know how to upload images from my computer

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
what's up fellow Canadian :p

Nope no problem with that color...just more rare is all.

Post some pics of the ride!

and welcome to the forum :D

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i plan on to take some and post soon, and engine mods a cold air intake, performance chip maybe, but i think im gonna keep it pretty stock, i like the sound of the muffler as it is probably just chrome tip for looks and tint it and get some rims

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

correction, I will not be getting a chip, since i heard in a forum itsa wiring bypass that tricks the engine into running richer, but

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
i plan on to take some and post soon, and engine mods a cold air intake, performance chip maybe, but i think im gonna keep it pretty stock, i like the sound of the muffler as it is probably just chrome tip for looks and tint it and get some rims

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

correction, I will not be getting a chip, since i heard in a forum itsa wiring bypass that tricks the engine into running richer, but
I actually have the angled GM chrome tip from my car, still in great condition and with mounting ring, and you're close so shipping would be cheap. Let me know of you're interested. It's a real nice addition. Only selling it cuz I have a full aftermarket catback now.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yo bboy, show me some pics of the thing, ill think about it, but theres a store down the road from me that can order aftermarket parts for me, probably heard of it, called van and truck world, and yes they have car stuff too, just not in the name hahahaha

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
yo bboy, show me some pics of the thing, ill think about it, but theres a store down the road from me that can order aftermarket parts for me, probably heard of it, called van and truck world, and yes they have car stuff too, just not in the name hahahaha
cool!
I won't be home tonight but I'll get pics up once I am home next. It's a good quality GM tip, no eBay or knockoff, so it's worth looking into. I can let it go relatively cheap anyways.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alright well when you have time post some pics, and im gonna post some pics of my car soon , but its on the other computer

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
hey, here's a couple of pics. The tip is CLEAN, no rust, still shiny as hell! (I washed it everytime I washed the car, which is every week or 2 weeks at least in the summer)

it looks really good on cobalts.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats sharp as hell i like it :) hahaha u werent kidding when you said its in good condition, does it change the sound of the car? probably not eh? how much were u willing to let it go for?

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
thats sharp as hell i like it :) hahaha u werent kidding when you said its in good condition, does it change the sound of the car? probably not eh? how much were u willing to let it go for?
No, it won't change the sound of the car, it's just the tip. To change the sound of the exhaust, you'll either need a catback or you could just cut off the exhaust past the stock muffler and put a different muffler, but then it begins to comst more money. Lowest catback I believe is the tsudo which is around $300+ shipped to Canada. I have a MandrelExhaustSystems catback, ran me $405 shipped to Canada, but it sounds mean as hell!

As for my exhaust tip in the pics, I'm willing to let it go for $35 plus shipping to you (Montreal to Ontario shouldn't be expensive), they sell this tip on CrateEngineDepot for around $60 plus shipping, and mine is pretty mint, so that's a pretty good deal! Let me know, it looked real nice on my Balt.

·
Say What again!
6,011 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.