Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody my name is aaron from Pacific,MO i say stl in title cause know one know where the f*** pacific is, but i drive a 2006 summit white cobalt ls 5-speed, as of right now its on dropzone springs, muffler, and 18" poopy black wheels, and tint.
i have been looking into the stance/flush scene for awhile now, planning on doing some big changes this spring, and maybe will have some questions to ask you guys later on down the line about what offset is recommended and coils, But thanks everyone for looking, hope to meet some kick ass people.

when i got it

tinted tails, muffler, *sticker is gone...

Lowered

How it sits now

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Hey welcome to your Cobalt.

Looks nice,lean and clean. Just need to peel that pillar vinyl now and knock that square GM logo the hell off. Remove at least LS on trunk, shorten antenna.

Remember to give us as much info on your car as possible when asking a question or even better list it in your signature in order to maximize the accuracy of our response.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, and yeah i plan on just doing a hole emblem delete on my trunk, maybe keep the "cobalt" not sure yet, but thank you for the welcome, and complement.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.