Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, been looking for a good forum on cobalts ever since I got my 07' cobalt lt off of an auction, this one looked pretty good.

Car is a bit rough right now, as whoever had owned the car before had done a number on it. It was repoed by GMAC, and I think the owner may have taken some of his anger out on it before it was taken away.

I have a slightly noticeable dent on the drivers side, and for some reason the guy must have tried to cheap out, as almost the whole interior of the car (including the cloth) is spray painted black (he did a horrible job too). Also the headliner is missing, so we'll have to search through junkyards for now. My dad and I have managed to get a majority of the black paint off the door panels, and it does look a bit better, and the front seats at least, we've thrown seat covers over so it doesn't look half bad. Engine and all electrics work fine though, and thanks to the repairable cosmetic damage, we got it for under 5 grand.

Anyways, that was my rant that I've been dieing to get out about the previous owner, and my hope that I can completely fix her up in the future. Here's some pictures.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Welcome to the group. I'm sure you will have that car fixed up in no time.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Welcome to the site. Good luck fixin the car up to your liking!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.