Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to start by saying, thanks for having me! I live right next to Seaside heights...needless to say, Cobalts are at an all-time low, but hondas an vw's???!!! :suspicious: they're everywhere. Glad to finally be a part of something acceptable! (If your drive a VW or a Honda, no offence intended, I just cannot deal with the sight of one more JDM sticker, rusted hood, or raceland coil-overs!!! :blink: )

Anyway, I drive a Black 2009 Cobalt Ls. She's pretty much stock. There's a long list of things to be done, and i cannot wait. If anyone ever finds themselves "down the Shore", and doesn't insist on visiting the "Jersey Shore house", hit me up. we have a huge cruising scene and i'd love to have another BALT with me to deal with the vws.

Thanks again for having me guys!

·
Chevy Customer Service
794 Posts
Welcome!

My name is Sarah and I work with GM Customer Service. If I can ever be of assistance (looking into warranty/recall information on your Cobalt, assisting in working with a dealership on a repair, or a few other items depending on the resources available to me), please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Best,
Sarah
GM Customer Service

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
I hate Hondas and VWs with a passion. Can't believe they call it a car!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome!

My name is Sarah and I work with GM Customer Service. If I can ever be of assistance (looking into warranty/recall information on your Cobalt, assisting in working with a dealership on a repair, or a few other items depending on the resources available to me), please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Best,
Sarah
GM Customer Service
Thank you Sarah, it is greatly appretiated!

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Have you ever seen Mike, Snookie, Pauly D, etc, up there!?

Hahaha welcome!
That's not even FUNNY!! Ok, maybe a little... the unwanted fame has brought a myriad of idiots out of the wood-work. I can't even cross the bridge into Seaside Heights without some A-hole in a "slammed" bmw trying to race me down a one-way side street full of traffic and little kids. NY plates have become a plague, (not saying everyone from New York sucks!!) limiting me to backstreet hangouts and out-of-the-way chill spots.... So yes, i have seen them. :suspicious: hahaha And glad to be here.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

I hate Hondas and VWs with a passion. Can't believe they call it a car!
I mean, don't get me wrong Coby7 I have a lot of friends who drive VW's, and some of them are down-right stunning. But because of them, i've come to find myself in that scene quite a bit. Needless to say, the best comparison i can make would be the "cut-springs" HELLAFLUSH video. yeah. thats what i have to work with here! I've learn quiet a few things here in Toms River: cut your springs, debadge your car, roll your fenders, get camber kits, bolt on a loud exhaust, and rust your hood. .... ok i see what your getting at, Vw's and hondas suck!

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
I mean, don't get me wrong Coby7 I have a lot of friends who drive VW's, and some of them are down-right stunning. But because of them, i've come to find myself in that scene quite a bit. Needless to say, the best comparison i can make would be the "cut-springs" HELLAFLUSH video. yeah. thats what i have to work with here! I've learn quiet a few things here in Toms River: cut your springs, debadge your car, roll your fenders, get camber kits, bolt on a loud exhaust, and rust your hood. .... ok i see what your getting at, Vw's and hondas suck!
My friend bought a Honda and took me out for a spin. I think he saw right through me when I told him it was nice. I was so embarrest that I could not lie any better. That new car drove like a 1990 Cavalier with a million miles or worst. What a piece of Crap. A Cobalt suspension isn't great but a Cadilac compared to that Civic. I swear I tought both front struts were going to hit me in the face.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HAHA yes! i was stuck in a Corolla for a while and had a lifted truck before the Balt and may i say, what a comfy ride... Nowhere near ascomfy as the Cadilac Hearse i frequent (nothing ive been in yet hs come close) but yes, cobalt=comfort. (Even good Offroad!)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'd like to start by saying, thanks for having me! I live right next to Seaside heights...needless to say, Cobalts are at an all-time low, but hondas an vw's???!!! :suspicious: they're everywhere. Glad to finally be a part of something acceptable! (If your drive a VW or a Honda, no offence intended, I just cannot deal with the sight of one more JDM sticker, rusted hood, or raceland coil-overs!!! :blink: )

Anyway, I drive a Black 2009 Cobalt Ls. She's pretty much stock. There's a long list of things to be done, and i cannot wait. If anyone ever finds themselves "down the Shore", and doesn't insist on visiting the "Jersey Shore house", hit me up. we have a huge cruising scene and i'd love to have another BALT with me to deal with the vws.

Thanks again for having me guys!

I'm originially from Brick, NJ myself..I did most of my mods on my 07 balt while I was there..I Have a 07 ss/sc...well just look in my signature. If you need some help doing some mods I'll get you in touch with a few guys...but as far as tunes go i'm not sure of a trustworthy place in the area...try to find a local guy who is very knowledgable of HPTuners!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm originially from Brick, NJ myself..I did most of my mods on my 07 balt while I was there..I Have a 07 ss/sc...well just look in my signature. If you need some help doing some mods I'll get you in touch with a few guys...but as far as tunes go i'm not sure of a trustworthy place in the area...try to find a local guy who is very knowledgable of HPTuners!
Thanks man! i'll let you know! thanks for the info too.:thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.