Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone! My name is Derek. Just bought my cobalt as of Friday July 2nd so kind of new to the whole process, recommened from a friend to join this website cause this is where all the "cool" people hang out i guess :p. Anyhow, cobalt is basically stock (for now) and just learning to have fun with it. Upgraded from an old '95 pontiac grand am lol so quite the jump.

·
Registered
75 Posts
nice man! welcome. I have to say this is the best cobalt forum so you made the right choice and are now officially "cooler" lol. There are tons of guys here who seem to know just about everything there is to fixing and modding your cobalt! It's a fun journey!

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Welcome Derek lol, finally you joined... you will like it here.

here are pictures of his car before people start to ask lol.

and one together for kicks.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
welcome! I assume you live near shinks then? I am about 7 miles from the WI boarder about 45 minutes North of the Twin Cities.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
welcome! I assume you live near shinks then? I am about 7 miles from the WI boarder about 45 minutes North of the Twin Cities.
lol near shinks :p yea basicaly, he was the inspiration for me to purchase a SS cobalt. ^.^ we drive around like are in a SS gang or something :p

·
Registered
166 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
567 Posts
YEA! Cheese Heads FTW!!!! We need more Wisconsin ppl on here for sure! Welcome!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.