Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, found out about this place after gCobalt05 informed me of the Tennessee meet a few days ago on G5club.net. So I went to the meet and met a few members from here so figured I should join up.

I drive a 2009 Pontiac G5. Dark Slate Metallic

Mods include:

Lowered on SSI Springs, Black Headliner and Pillars, Flat Black Headlight Housings with Clear Reflectors, Tinted Tails, Reverse Lights, Side Markers, 3rd Brake Light, Black Accented Wheels, B&M Shift+, Magnaflow Exhaust, K&N Air Filter, Nokya Arctic White Headlights, Red Calipers, Black Hubs, LED Reverse and Map Lights, Shorty Antenna, Painted Kidney Grilles Black, Slight Debadge, Thats about all I can think of... On to pics

Hardwired my radar detector in the process of dying headliner

I also am the proud owner of a 2004 CBR 600RR so i will whore out a few pics of it lol

Thanks for looking any comments welcome

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
lovin da bike..ooohhhh stars!!!!!!!!!! How'd u get ur tires to wet lookin on ur G5??

·
Registered
931 Posts
lovin it, welcome to YC

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome to YC.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thanks alot guys good to be here. I am extremely OCD about my car and cannot stand the sight of it being dirty, which is good and bad I guess lol. I use armor all tire clean, let it sit for a few then spray it off with water, dry them, then apply Turtle Wax Ice Tire Shine with the supplied applicator it comes with. That stuff is the Jam

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.