Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I have a 06 LT Black. Currently everything is stock with the exception of my 15" M3 Memphis, Pioneer Amp, and Dual XDVD710 (I hate this head unit.) I plan on doing some easier mods to start off with before I get into the bigger more expensive stuff. I want to paint the bowties. Don't know what color yet. Haven't picked out what accent color I want or if I want to black it out. I also want to paint the interior trim. Again, not sure what color. And I think that will keep me occupied for now. So if any of you have a suggestion on a color or if I should black it out, give me a yell. I would love the input... I might be a girl but NO PINK! Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I originally wanted to black it all out, but kind of like the contrast of a color... I will probably black it out. Thank you so much. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, Will do. I have a feeling I'm going to be addicted to this site. Can't wait to start my weekend project. Thanks again.

·
Registered
610 Posts
welcome. this site is very helpful, so dont hesitate to ask ANY questions.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
If i were you i would either do a red contrast or a gunmetal contrast if you dont black it out. I would black it out personally

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.