Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up all? So I am the FNG and couldn't tell you anything about this car, other then the obvious. I have owned Mopar products my whole life so yeah again no clue. My wife has an 04 Monte Carlo Dale Sr. edition and thats where my know how ends. I just bought this 05 SS with 49000 on it and it screams YELLOW. I am about as lost as a fat kid in a health food store. I'm sure I will have enough questions to annoy everyone with. Well, glad to be here and hope I can findout what things are wrong with it already.. Yeah happens that way ya drive it off the dealer lot and hell happens the very next day.

Thx in advance,

Freddy

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Your tie rod bushing are out, I already know it! Welcome

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, took to a friends shop and looked around and there isnt anything wrong with it. whoever owned this thing kept it neat. The only thing they said i needed was some new exhaust bushings, and breakfluid change.. The dealer put 2.2 SC for an 05 is that possible thought all 05 SS from the factory were 2.0 ecotec?

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
welcome! pics of the car? :D and the SS from your year were 2.0L supercharged. If it was a 2.2 then it was a base model that was aftermarket supercharged. If you had pics of the interior, exterior and engine bay we could tell you if it is really an SS pretty easily lol

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Either attach them to the post, or upload them to photobucket or imageshack and post the links they give you here.

·
Registered
254 Posts
That is a true 2.0L SS

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.