Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, everybody! I'm new, not only to the forums but also pretty much to cobalts and the car scene in general. I'm hoping to learn a lot and get opinions here. I drive a black 2006 Cobalt SS/NA 2.4l LE5. Completely stock but I am starting to get interested in modifying. Just thought I would introduce myself to get my foot in the door.

Thanks!

-Connor

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Welcome. Search the engine mod forum for build threads if u are interested, we are all here to guide if u get stuck.

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
The cobalt is a great car to start learning the whole car modding thing with. It's relatively cheap and easy to work with. And this is a great place to learn and be inspired...We have a lot of really knowledgeable and helpful members on here. Check out the showoff threads for ideas on what can be done, then check out the different sections for advice and how-tos.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had a buddy of mine and my uncle tell me to maybe start with intake, headers and a catback exhaust. I've gotten the idea of turboing the 2.4 but i figure if i do it i'll probably want to wait until i've sunk money into the internals.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
^ smart idea.

·
Registered
803 Posts
welcome man, you seem knowledgeable so you shouldnt have a problem fitting in.
and as always, the moar pics the better :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.