Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined this site basically to read about the cobalts and also i maybe getting one at the end of the month.

here is my pos that i drive now

the car i am looking at is a Sedan LS 5-speed i been looking for one in white but i found one local but in silver so it will do if i can come up with the money..

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
get a ss if u can..welcome to the site..looks like PA is the home of Cobalts..lol

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Welcome to YC! I'm just down the road in Latrobe.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
ok i got a few questions

If i do get this
Dose anyone have the part numbers for the SS bumper and lip,side skirts and is the rear bumper a full bumper or just a lip?

and is there a how to for the 4 lug to 5 lug ? all i want is the 17" ss rims not aftermarket

and can i put a cavalier cam cover or what ever its called on top of the motor instead of the one it comes with?

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
From one Pittsburgher to another...Welcome to the forum!

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

If you give me a little bit I can try to find you the part #'s for those parts. And why do you want the "cavalier" valve cover? Also, it is possible to do the lug swap, it's just not worth IMO just for some rims.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Larry, you from V6? Welcome either way!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Welcome to the site bro! if you get the Cobalt you have to come to the PA meet in june! so sign up. gonna be a huge turn out!

·
mmmm rice<3
837 Posts
welcome! alot of people are from pa on here haha. def come out to raystown for the meet! and just search around, i found a 06/07 i forget what year ss/sc today for like 6k. cheaper than what i bought my ls. pisses me off lol. but just search around, you'll find one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Larry, you from V6? Welcome either way!
yep im from v6

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Welcome. If you ever do that conversion, I can sell you the wheels.
once i find out if im getting the car you will be the first to know.... the conversion will be the first thing i do

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.