Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just grabbed myself an '07 LS Sedan. Got her with 68,5XX miles. Nothing too fancy, just something to replace an old pickup that is good on gas. The car came with a remote starter and aftermarket rims. I have no idea what kind they are but they look alright. Here's a couple pics:

I've since taken off the rubber door trim, as well as the "tramp stamp" decal that all dealers like to put on the rear bumper. If anyone could help me I.D. the wheels, I would greatly appreciate it!

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Well it looks like the Halo from fast wheels but not quite.

Attachments

·
Registered
455 Posts
What area of Pittsburgh you from?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

I'm from Erie, PA.

Wish I could help you identify your wheels but I don't know anything about them. If you have a smart phone you can try the google app and use google goggles.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What area of Pittsburgh you from?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
I'm out in Monroeville. Headed out of the area come August though.

Welcome to the forums!

I'm from Erie, PA.

Wish I could help you identify your wheels but I don't know anything about them. If you have a smart phone you can try the google app and use google goggles.
I've never heard of Google Goggles. I'll have to give it a look and see if it will help me.

Everyone else, thanks for the welcomes!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Headed to school?

It works really well. It's one of my favorite things about smart phones.
No, leaving the area permanently. Graduated college back in May and moved down here for work. I'm headed up towards the Franklin area. Out of the city and closer to deer camp.

·
Registered
170 Posts
where from in pittsburgh? im from pittsburgh area!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
where from in pittsburgh? im from pittsburgh area!
Don't know if you saw it above, but I'm from Monroeville.

Did some searching and found out what wheels I have on the car. They are Glaze V906's by V Line Performance Wheels and are sold exclusively by National Tire and Battery, as well as some other national companies. They're your typical 15x7 wheel made from cast aluminum. Retail per each rim is $90.00. Though they're not that flashy, it's nice to know what brand they are, as well as the material they're made from so I can clean them properly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.