Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey my name is Trey. I'm from South Mississippi. I drive a rally yellow Cobalt SS/SC. I have a few pictures and modifications in my garage. I will post one here to get your attention. I was referred here by my friend Rusty (jdmwannabee). He owns the arrival blue SS/SC on the cover of yc.com's new calender.

Anyways, if you're anything like me, you're tired of css.net and it's retardness. I'm here for a better place to chat and be social.

Rusty, if you read this, please get me the link to the pictures we took this past weekend. I know you've posted them up by now :toung:

Here is my car:

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
welcome...Ur balt looks so fancy with the black...reminds me of a honey comb...lol

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
yo trey... good to see that you finally joined!! and your pics are in the photography thread. ill see if i can get a link for you.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I appreciate it big buddy.

And thanks for the welcome everyone. Lots of work into it, and so much more to do to it. I will more than lkely make a build thread sometime this month.

·
Registered
821 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Indeed! Feels great to be welcome! I'm glad to be here.

Anybody here into sport quads? I have a 2007 honda TRX400EX that I ride fairly often. Not so much lately due to the cold weather.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.