Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!
I have to say, I never owned a Chevy before. I was online shopping for a Mazdaspeed 6 or Speed 3... looking for something with some sort of forced induction. I then for whatever reason went down the list in my head of other vehicles that have similar attributes, and somehow or someway, a Chevy Cobalt SS Supercharged came to mind..

So I look online and never realized just how awesome that car is. I just picked one up at the dealership two days ago and I am in love with it. I sold two of my vehicles to get it, so that's saying a lot. (2008 Mazda 3 Sport, 1993 Ford Probe GT). So here I am now, new to the Chevy game, but happy and excited to be here. Here's a pic.

Picked it up for about $12,900 with 26k miles on it.. not a scratch on it. I think I got a decent deal (not sure really, did some research, feels that way)

Looking forward to being a contributing member!

Chris

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome to yc nice car and u got a great deal . enjoy it

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow those were quick responses lol. Thanks for all the feedback. Pinstriping probably will be removed, I agree. I thought it looked out of place, wasnt sure if it came that way from the factory lol. I guess it didnt!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the replies all! to answer an earlier question, I'm from Fort worth... i'm also interested in any kinds of meets/get-together type deals. I know on most of the old forums I was on for other cars had owners clubs, for example, a "North Texas MX-6/Probe Owners Club" and things like that.. maybe I should look before I ask about a local gathering here lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.