Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am new to the site, i am on ************* but just found this site. I have a 2006 metallic blue cobalt SS/Sc, i have almost 70 on the car and love driving the thing. I have Over the top performance's stage 2 kit and magnaflow exhaust on it with drilled and slotted rooters and hawk pads from R1 Concepts. I did install a cheap guage piller and a A/f guage (it was my first mod) but i will be removing it for a color matched A piller and a wideband. I like meeting other people around the area, but i am not a fan of driving 2 hours to meet 3 people either. I am from Pennsylvania and I see SS's all the time but none seem to be on here or ever wish to chat it up.

Enjoy :)

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
welcome to the best site for cobalts this side of the interwebs!

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Nice Balt!

Welcome!

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome to the best!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks. Yea I am from Harrisburg camo. Yea when I first seen my car I fell in love with the color and and seats with blue inserts. The laser metallic blue is a wonderful color, I get compliments on the care and how sharp it looks with the color and the rims that shine.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome
to the one and only...
YC

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.