Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Plenty of mods on here. Cheap, expensive and everything in between. Just check and search the appropriate threads. From HIDs to Turbo.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found this place by looking for different mods I can do thanks to the power of Google.

Oh, I wasn't planning on doing any searches, or looking at any threads. Just, asking questions in new threads (that could be avoided with a search), whining when I'm told to DO a search, and getting angry with people who call me out on it. Because I deserve every second of everyone's time to get my answers, right?? ;)

Seriously, though: I tend to lurk in forums than actively participate. And, my Cobalt is mostly in line behind my other toys - Can't have the thing that takes me to work every day down for more than a few days, which probably lends itself to the cheap mods.

Right now, my scheming for the Cobalt include: at least an intake, eventual suspension upgrade, and maybe (if looks become more important to me) non-steel wheels. :)

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
and

friends for life.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Welcome! We are here to hum......help :) plenty of knowledge in here

Sent from my PG86100

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Welcome! Yep there's tons of things you can do to your balt...Most of the mods are able to be done in a day if not a couple hours. My car is my daily driver as well so I was never able to have my car down, but I was still able to get a lot of work put into it. Hell when we did my buddies SC build his car was only down for the weekend...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to the rest of you too. :)

The mod cherry shall be popped. It's just a matter of time!

It would certainly make my drive to work more fun...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.